//SWEETHEART ;
We Found Love – Rihanna
Saturday, 30 March 2013 @ 23:17 | 0 Comment [s]


It’s like you screaming and no one can hear
You almost feel ashamed
That someone could be that important
That without them you feel like nothing
No one will ever understand how much it hurts
You feel hopeless like nothing can save you
And when it’s over and it’s gone
You almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back
So that you could have the good
Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive
It’s that way I’m feeling I just can’t deny
But I’ve gotta let it go
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
Shine a light through an open door
Love a life I will divide
Turn away ‘cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind
It’s that way I’m feeling I just can’t deny
But I’ve gotta let it go
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place


Older Post | Newer Post

I know you guys like musics :) Let's enjoy it while you read (>.0)


Bismillahirahmannirrahim :) Saya Nadzirah owner kpd blog ini. Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca atau memahami :) Harap anda semua suka blog saya :)

Story About Links




This template was created by AdillaShahirah. Thanks for the coding Yaya & Faqihah. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.